Established Contributor
Donks3369

Re: Still can't log on to chase.. uh

Chester,

That was my problem too.  If you don't have a digit in your WAMU username, you will need to completely reregister and pick a new username and password.  This worked for me.  Good luck.

Regular Contributor
msheresy

I didn't have a digit in my username, all letters, and mine worked perfectly. 
Established Contributor
VEEnVEGAS

Same here...no digits in user name and no problem with log on. 
Valued Contributor
Schoolbuskid

maybe they havent gotten around to your accounts yet! Be patient the message did say "On March 9 or after". They're not going to leave you behind!

Good Luck!

Established Contributor
ChesterPDexter

When creating a username, they did tell me to use at least one digit.

But that's not the reason I couldn't log on, I don't think, because my original WaMu username already had a digit in it.  In fact, when I tried to use that same username to register, it told me that the name was already in use.

I assume it was some glitch and I don't really care what it was.  All I know is that some combination of "lost my password" and "register your account" worked.   So if you can't gain access, just try that.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+