Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still can't log on to chase.. uh

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still can't log on to chase.. uh

Ok, I must be the only wamu card holder that can't log on to chase. I dont understand
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
ralbusta
Frequent Contributor

Re: Still can't log on to chase.. uh

You can't logon through Wamu. You have to go to chase.com
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using chase.com.  I still get the your wamu account is moving to chase message
Message 3 of 15
ralbusta
Frequent Contributor

Odd. Maybe they are rolling out access and haven't got to your account yet?
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know....  this sucks Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fifteen min ago, my old Providian/WAMU card did not show up on my chase page (I have 4 other Chase accounts), and trying to log in via the old Providian page resulted in an error, even though I was redirected to Chase to sign docs relating to online access. 

Oddly enough, I just logged back into Chase, and now my old WAMU card appears. 

Message 6 of 15
orl2185
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't know....  this sucks Smiley Sad

Don't despair, they will get to you. Smiley Happy

They will convert accounts through out the entire day. 

I got my Wamu Plat MC converted to Freedom MC, but left my ESPN Visa to the Flexible Rewards Visa.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to call Chase customer services this morning because payments made before the change weren't showing up online and payments were due today and tomorrow. The CSR told me that they weren't through updating accounts and to check back after 4PM or possibly tomorrow. An hour later the payments showed up.

So,check again later this afternoon or even tomorrow to see if you can log in at the Chase site.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

or2185--did they upgrade you automatically or did you request the change to the freedom card? congrats Smiley Happy 

Message 9 of 15
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

Do this:  Click on "lost my password."  Enter the information and it will say they can't locate your information and do you need to register?  Say yes and register for online access.

They may force you to choose a new user name (just add a digit or something).  Once you choose a password and provide some kind of verification (I chose "other account" and input my cc account number) you will be onboard.

This is what I did this morning for myself and my husband, for his account and we're online now.