Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still can't log on to chase.. uh

tag
Donks3369
Established Contributor

Re: Still can't log on to chase.. uh

Chester,

That was my problem too.  If you don't have a digit in your WAMU username, you will need to completely reregister and pick a new username and password.  This worked for me.  Good luck.

Message 11 of 15
msheresy
Regular Contributor

I didn't have a digit in my username, all letters, and mine worked perfectly. 
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here...no digits in user name and no problem with log on. 
Message 13 of 15
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

maybe they havent gotten around to your accounts yet! Be patient the message did say "On March 9 or after". They're not going to leave you behind!

Good Luck!

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 14 of 15
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

When creating a username, they did tell me to use at least one digit.

But that's not the reason I couldn't log on, I don't think, because my original WaMu username already had a digit in it.  In fact, when I tried to use that same username to register, it told me that the name was already in use.

I assume it was some glitch and I don't really care what it was.  All I know is that some combination of "lost my password" and "register your account" worked.   So if you can't gain access, just try that.