stone

Re: Still did not receive my new Amex CC

nada9188 wrote:

stone wrote:

Applied on 11/28

Approved on 11/28, checked by phone and web

Received approve email on 12/2

Received approved mail with fico score, date on the letter is 11/29

Call the automatic phone cs, and it say i should receive my card on or before 12/16

Should I wait or call them?

My guess is that you WILL get it tomorrow. I app'd on Sun 11/27, approval letter was dated the 28th. When first called to find out my credit limit they told me it will be there no later than 12/7.. After yesterdays mail came and it wasn't in there I called again and the Indian rep was like it was only finalized on 12/3 so its on the way. 

Anyways I got it today. 

You are definitly right, I got my card today, wow..........

Frequent Contributor
nada9188

Re: Still did not receive my new Amex CC

stone wrote:

nada9188 wrote:

stone wrote:

Applied on 11/28

Approved on 11/28, checked by phone and web

Received approve email on 12/2

Received approved mail with fico score, date on the letter is 11/29

Call the automatic phone cs, and it say i should receive my card on or before 12/16

Should I wait or call them?

My guess is that you WILL get it tomorrow. I app'd on Sun 11/27, approval letter was dated the 28th. When first called to find out my credit limit they told me it will be there no later than 12/7.. After yesterdays mail came and it wasn't in there I called again and the Indian rep was like it was only finalized on 12/3 so its on the way. 

Anyways I got it today. 

You are definitly right, I got my card today, wow..........

I am just. that. good. :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+