Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still logging in to WaMu!!

tag
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

Still logging in to WaMu!!

It's March 4th and I can still log into my WaMu account. I have tried it a couple of times today just to make sure. I even made a payment just now. No payment was due but I wanted to see if it would go through. So far it is working like usual. Anyone else still able to log on. Hmmmm.......

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Donks3369
Established Contributor

Re: Still logging in to WaMu!!

Diz,

I haven't had any problems logging in.  I logged in last night and today.  Everything running normal for me.  I'm not sure if I should be happy or scared. 

Message 2 of 11
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

I was thinking the same thing. I'm always worried I'm getting left behind or something. Like my account is not going to tranfer over. Smiley Happy
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 3 of 11
Donks3369
Established Contributor

It is sad when the economy has gotten so bad that even when things work right, you still get scared.
Message 4 of 11
Grape
Regular Contributor

Can't log in here - maybe they are just transitioning in waves.
Message 5 of 11
ralbusta
Frequent Contributor

Not anymore. Took away access in the last 10 min.

Your online account is moving to Chase OnlineSM.
We're working quickly to complete the move, and will restore your access soon. Please try again on or after March 9 to see what our site has to offer. Please go to http://www.chase.com/wamucards for more information and answers to frequently asked questions. Thanks for your patience.

For further assistance with your credit card account, please call the number located on the back of your card.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, I could log in this morning but not now.  In fact, it's a basic no access screen now.  I highly doubt anyone can log in now.

Message 7 of 11
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

I can't login anymore either now. I guess it's official for me, I didn't get left behind. I do wonder if they will keep track of my payment though. I already made my payment for the month but I wanted to see if my account was still working though. I guess I will have to follow up in a few days.
Message 8 of 11
davidboca
Contributor

We are now officially in' WAMU Orphan Limbo.' Lets just hope Chase treats us right!  
Message 9 of 11
My2cents
Regular Contributor

Has anyone seen my momma.  She gave me a card over a year ago and 1 cli and I have not seen her since.

Is it true, I heard that someone had CHASE --ED her away for good. Please tell me that it isnt so.

Ma-WaMu son, 

My2cents

700 Club Member
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.