Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Card Credit --> Visa & MC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Store Card Credit --> Visa & MC

I mean seriously, I am waiting patiently for Sams Club and Walmart to upgrade me to the MasterCards. What is taking them so long? I have 10k with Sams and 6k with Walmart and, I buy then... I pay, I pay, I pay....NOTHING! It didn't take American Eagle or TJMaxx long to bump me from the store to the Visa and MC versions... I dont want any more store credit from Synchrony or Comenty if it is not going to be a Visa or MC! That poor Belk is just sitting there and I'm not going to use it because Belk is over-expensive and they have nothing on Macys. They dont even have a MC or Visa conversion available. They'll be OOB soon, I believe.

Come on 7! Gimme a MC conversion on SamsClub and Walmart!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

Re: Store Card Credit --> Visa & MC

Did you ask them?

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sams is never going to graduate you. You're better off applying for the mastercard after sometime. Walmart does upgrade but they seem to do them in waves every year to every two years.
Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Good luck on getting upgraded. Sincerely. I just find by the time they would upgrade me, if they did, im already past the point that i actually need it. Having a 2% cash back and a Navy anything will do that for yaSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.