Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store card Visa version..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Store card Visa version..

Quick question.

What must one scores and profile look like to be approved for the VISA or MC and not the store card? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: Store card Visa version..

@Anonymous wrote:

Quick question.

What must one scores and profile look like to be approved for the VISA or MC and not the store card? 

Well, for the Synchrony cards, it seems you need to be 700+ for instant approval of the Visa/MC version, and usually 720+.

Looks like you need to be 680+ for the rare "upgrade" from the store card version. 

Message 2 of 5
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

I'm still waiting for my upgrade offer Smiley Sad all scores are 750+

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 3 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Quick question.

Syncrony TU 730 and greater best success rates for Visa/MC's.

Comenity EQ 680's+ should get you Visa/MC

Message 4 of 5
ddemari
Super Contributor

Agree with synchrony I'd make sure I was at least 720. Comenity 680 plus and if you get pop ups for visa mc with them u r prolly good.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.