Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stores with instant credit

tag
Thunderseven
Regular Contributor

Re: Stores with instant credit

@MrShush wrote:
American Signature Furniture (AKA Value City Furniture) is WFFNB; I got a preapproval on the website while entering a giveaway!

Do you recall which CRA they pulled from?

Thunderseven.....TU-8 835 (11/02/2023) EQ-8 822 (11/02/2023) EX-8 828 (11/02/2023) I don't ask for much, the truth will do just fine....
Message 11 of 22
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@Thunderseven wrote:

@MrShush wrote:
American Signature Furniture (AKA Value City Furniture) is WFFNB; I got a preapproval on the website while entering a giveaway!

Do you recall which CRA they pulled from?

I believe it was EX. I'm in suburban Philadelphia if that helps.

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrShush wrote:

This is wild, because the same thing happend to me today. I'm curious...did yours also indicate a $1000 pre-approval? Did you apply and were you approved? If so, for how much?

Message 13 of 22
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

This is wild, because the same thing happend to me today. I'm curious...did yours also indicate a $1000 pre-approval? Did you apply and were you approved? If so, for how much?

This actually happened back in late October or early November. Mine came in at $2000 and I took it. We do buy a lot of furniture there and my woman has a card from them too. Congrats on the preapproval BTW!

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the link for pre-approval?
Message 15 of 22
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Ikea (GEMB) handed me a 2.4k line w/ a TU around 680.  They have a credit kiosk computer in the store.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 16 of 22
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
What is the link for pre-approval?
There wasn't any link, it was just a registration for a $5000 gift card or something and it just popped up!

@WhirledPeasPlease wrote:
Ikea (GEMB) handed me a 2.4k line w/ a TU around 680.  They have a credit kiosk computer in the store.
I forgot about GEMB as well! I was in Sam's Club last spring buying some stuff and the cashier said I was preapproved for a Sam's Club Discover.
Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrShush wrote:

This actually happened back in late October or early November. Mine came in at $2000 and I took it. We do buy a lot of furniture there and my woman has a card from them too. Congrats on the preapproval BTW!

I just registered for an account on the American Signature Furniture site and it popped up a $2000 preapproval which I took.

Message 18 of 22
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

I just registered for an account on the American Signature Furniture site and it popped up a $2000 preapproval which I took.

Awesome!

Message 19 of 22
future
Frequent Contributor

lexa go to vcf or American signature furniture and enter the sweepstakes, once you press enter either the preapproval will pop up or not, if not then you might not have qualified for the preapproval.. Good luck.  if you do get the pre aproval then you will get the card, or at less that was the case for me.. once again Good luck and keep us posted
Message Edited by future on 03-07-2010 11:25 AM
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.