cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange EQ activity in the past 2 days?

Frequent Contributor

Strange EQ activity in the past 2 days?

Has anyone had accounts popping up and then off on their EQ? Mine seems to be back to normal today but, the past 2 days my score was dropping and accounts were appearing and now they have left the report and my score is back to normal.

 

Very strange...just wondering if anyone had this happen?

9/15/16 TU 733 EX 722 EQ 728 Discover $19,500/BOA $15,000/Lowe's $15,000/Sam's Club MC $15,000/Wells Fargo PLOC $15,000/Macy's $15,000/GM BuyPower $10,000/AmEx Hilton Honors $10,000/Macy's $10,000/Sam's Club $10,000/Frontier $9600/FNBO Mlife $9200/AmEx Delta $8500/Chase Hyatt $8000/Dick's MasterCard $7500/Citi Simplicity $7200/Wells Fargo Visa $7000/Chase United $5000/Amazon Visa $5000/Nationwide Visa $4300/State Farm $4000/Wells Fargo AmEx $2500/Citi Costco $2000
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Strange EQ activity in the past 2 days?

Not here.  Mine's been fine. 

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 2 of 8
Frequent Contributor

Re: Strange EQ activity in the past 2 days?

Who knows what was going on. As long as its fixed now I'm happy!

 

9/15/16 TU 733 EX 722 EQ 728 Discover $19,500/BOA $15,000/Lowe's $15,000/Sam's Club MC $15,000/Wells Fargo PLOC $15,000/Macy's $15,000/GM BuyPower $10,000/AmEx Hilton Honors $10,000/Macy's $10,000/Sam's Club $10,000/Frontier $9600/FNBO Mlife $9200/AmEx Delta $8500/Chase Hyatt $8000/Dick's MasterCard $7500/Citi Simplicity $7200/Wells Fargo Visa $7000/Chase United $5000/Amazon Visa $5000/Nationwide Visa $4300/State Farm $4000/Wells Fargo AmEx $2500/Citi Costco $2000
Message 3 of 8
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Strange EQ activity in the past 2 days?

 


junior88 wrote:

Has anyone had accounts popping up and then off on their EQ? Mine seems to be back to normal today but, the past 2 days my score was dropping and accounts were appearing and now they have left the report and my score is back to normal.

 

Very strange...just wondering if anyone had this happen?


Not on EQ. But a couple of days ago I had my OB card disappear off of EX and then reappear the next day. And on zendough, which I use for monitoring my TU activity, today's Compare Report shows that my new Dillard's AMEX account dropped off and then was put back on overnight. Weird.  As of this morning, everything looks correct on all three reports.

 


Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 4 of 8
Frequent Contributor

Re: Strange EQ activity in the past 2 days?

Yeah seems very strange....like I said, all is back to normal today.

9/15/16 TU 733 EX 722 EQ 728 Discover $19,500/BOA $15,000/Lowe's $15,000/Sam's Club MC $15,000/Wells Fargo PLOC $15,000/Macy's $15,000/GM BuyPower $10,000/AmEx Hilton Honors $10,000/Macy's $10,000/Sam's Club $10,000/Frontier $9600/FNBO Mlife $9200/AmEx Delta $8500/Chase Hyatt $8000/Dick's MasterCard $7500/Citi Simplicity $7200/Wells Fargo Visa $7000/Chase United $5000/Amazon Visa $5000/Nationwide Visa $4300/State Farm $4000/Wells Fargo AmEx $2500/Citi Costco $2000
Message 5 of 8
Valued Contributor

Re: Strange EQ activity in the past 2 days?

 


tinuviel wrote:

 Not on EQ. But a couple of days ago I had my OB card disappear off of EX and then reappear the next day. And on zendough, which I use for monitoring my TU activity, today's Compare Report shows that my new Dillard's AMEX account dropped off and then was put back on overnight. Weird.  As of this morning, everything looks correct on all three reports.

 


EX had a glitch in the file from HSBC, causing the removals or misreporting of HSBC card limits. 

 

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 6 of 8
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Strange EQ activity in the past 2 days?

 


visorboy1974 wrote:

 


tinuviel wrote:

 Not on EQ. But a couple of days ago I had my OB card disappear off of EX and then reappear the next day. And on zendough, which I use for monitoring my TU activity, today's Compare Report shows that my new Dillard's AMEX account dropped off and then was put back on overnight. Weird.  As of this morning, everything looks correct on all three reports.

 


EX had a glitch in the file from HSBC, causing the removals or misreporting of HSBC card limits. 

 


Yeah, I heard about that. The TU glitch has me scratching my head, though. When I first saw that the account had been removed, my heart sank; it's a brand new account and I  was left wondering if they had decided not to approve after all! Then I saw that it had been added again. I'll feel a lot better when I have the plastic in my hand, which should be in the next few days, and then have a successful transaction!

 


Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 7 of 8
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Strange EQ activity in the past 2 days?


tinuviel wrote:

Yeah, I heard about that. The TU glitch has me scratching my head, though. When I first saw that the account had been removed, my heart sank; it's a brand new account and I  was left wondering if they had decided not to approve after all! Then I saw that it had been added again. I'll feel a lot better when I have the plastic in my hand, which should be in the next few days, and then have a successful transaction!

 


When I had several open GEMB cards, they would pop on and off my TU report like popcorn.  Dillard's on and off.  JCPenneys on and off.  Walmart on and off.  Now I only have one open GEMB (Dillard's); the other two are closed, and they all report consistently. 

 

Never had that issue with EQuifax or EXPerian.

Just puttin' syrup on something, don't make it pancakes.
Message 8 of 8