Regular Contributor
ficofox

Re: Strange - HSBC just reported mid-month

Nice little bonus for you. I can't believe they hadn't reported for 10 months for you! That's nuts.

When they reported the balance, I got an alert that a dormant card was now showing activity. Which is strange because I thought that you didn't need to report balances for the card to still be considered 'active'. Maybe that's just a Scorewatch quirk. The card has definitely gotten plenty of use, just never let anything report until they kind of forced it with this bizarre mid-month reporting. I hope they report again on the last day of June, but I kinda think that's not gonna happen.

I think that they're now reporting like all the other CCC's ( a few days after statement cuts). Pfffftttttt.......screwy

With FICO, time heals all wounds.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}