Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange cap 1 experience

tag
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: Strange cap 1 experience

@Jake0215 wrote:
@Anonymous I do have multiple prime cards, at this point it's just the principle. /

@Wolf3 from 2007-2010 I used it regularly, but for the last two years it's sat in my sd. I've only used it once monthly then pif as soon as it posts.

@JustMe77 When I log in there are only 4 documents listed. All cli requests for the past two years I think.

@bichonmom I think you're right but I was confused because I thought u needed to sign up for the steps program... At least that's what another"Peggy" told me.

I suggest use it a bunch for 3 months and PIF.   Then try again.   Still no, might be time to close it.

Message 11 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Wolf3 wrote:

@Jake0215 wrote:
@Anonymous I do have multiple prime cards, at this point it's just the principle. /

@Wolf3 from 2007-2010 I used it regularly, but for the last two years it's sat in my sd. I've only used it once monthly then pif as soon as it posts.

@JustMe77 When I log in there are only 4 documents listed. All cli requests for the past two years I think.

@bichonmom I think you're right but I was confused because I thought u needed to sign up for the steps program... At least that's what another"Peggy" told me.

I suggest use it a bunch for 3 months and PIF.   Then try again.   Still no, might be time to close it.

+1

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 13
Jake0215
Frequent Contributor

@Wolf3 wrote:

@Jake0215 wrote:

If the choice is to pull out my cap one platinum or my chase sapphire preferred.. Well...

I think it's just time to put it away and forget I have it. :-)

Starting Score: 617 EQ 10-17-11
Current Score: EQ 767 TU 769 EX 749 (all FICO but who really knows?)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.