Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange!

tag
amdm2013
Frequent Contributor

Re: Strange!

I just got the offer by placing around $780 in my shopping cart. I clicked on 'accept' and it took me to a 'Apply Now' page. I pulled the trigger and it was an HP

because it asked for full SSN. It was too tempting ...  someone had to do it! I got the 'pending review' message. I just got approved this morning for the BarclayCard Rewards MasterCard with a 5k CL. 

I got the same message this morning and immediately called the backdoor number and got approved after verification. I'm not sure if I'll get this one. Guess have to

call on Monday.

(BTW ... how do you insert the screenshot here?)

Thanks.

CSP: $20k / BarclayCard WMC: $20k / US Bank Sig: $12k / Diners Club: $10k / Macy's: $10k / CapOne QS: $8k / Sportsman's Visa: $7.5k / Overstock: $7.4k / Citi DP: $3.6k / US Bank LOC: $2.5k / Cabela's: $2k / Bank of Hawaii AmEx: $1.6k / Chase Marriott: $1.5k / Amazon Visa: $500
Message 31 of 33
JoshuaHolySpirit
Frequent Contributor

Yep, it is HP on TU with Barclay's (guess everyone on here knows that).

If you don't get their ''Visa signature'' after applying, they will most probably instant counter offer with Visa Platinum (with lower limit off course).

Then, it will just be ''Williams-Sonoma Visa card''. (regular).

If you have nothing to lose, give it a try.........Heart

Capital One QS1, Capital One Journey, Williams-Sonoma Visa, Amex Travelocity, Chase Slate, Amex SPG, Amex Blue Sky, Bank of America Travel Rewards, JCPenney...and more ( Holy Spirit rocks-!! ) TU-Fico-777
Message 32 of 33
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Bahahaha. That's the way it always seems to work

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.