Valued Member
giants1986

Re: Strategy for the next 6 months

I don't think they are GE. Target is issued by Target National Bank and Express is issued by Commenity Bank. I've heard promising things about the Express card growing, Target on the other hand has not been positive with CLI's

Equifax - 621
Trans Union - 597
09Lexie

Re: Strategy for the next 6 months

giants1986 wrote:

I don't think they are GE. Target is issued by Target National Bank and Express is issued by Commenity Bank. I've heard promising things about the Express card growing, Target on the other hand has not been positive with CLI's

Express is definitely Comenity Bank and Target was recently purchased by TD Bank. Hopefully, they will be better with CLI's than Retailers Bank. 

Like the previous poster mentioned, once you get your TU score up apply for WalMart- the free TU score is great and the CL do grow. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}