Valued Contributor
Gunnar419

Re: Stuck with Angel Card...help

unusuallyconfused wrote:
I'm going to bite the bullet and order a hoodie or something from VS and then toss it into the Goodwill clothes bin or donate it to the local shelter. 

I curse you Victoria's Secret. Yeah, Victoria's "secret" is that guys are forced to buy silk underwear in a vain attempt to rebuild credit. I fee like Al Bundy right now.

LOL! Don't you have a lady friend or a sister or a mother? Not everything at VS is uber-sexy. I once got a completely mundane terrycloth robe there. And you could make a trek to BB&B to buy a birthday present for Mom. Lots of possibilities.

Valued Member
wonderandawe

Quick search for "men's" brought up a few options....

http://search2.victoriassecret.com/?i=1&q=men's&q1=beauty&x1=Category

myFICO Equifax - 675 (June 2013)
myFICO TransUnion - 700! (June 2013)
Credit Karma - 682 (June 2013)
Starting Score - 603 (December 2012)

In the garden since 6/7/2013
Valued Contributor
injustifiiable

I can also attest to being able to use the Angel Card in store at Bath and Body Works. You still get the points, too.

I'm a guy as well and have no GF to buy underwear for so I'll stick with my favorite Aromatherapy products at BBW...kinda sucks you can't use it online though since the website sometimes have better deals and fragrances they don't carry in-store anymore.

Scores 6/17/2014: TU FICO: 643 | EQ FICO: 675 | EX AMEX FICO: 666

In my new wallet: American Express Premier Rewards Gold EMV: NPSL | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | BarclayCard Rewards Average: $2000 | Travelocity Rewards AMEX: $1050 | Discover IT: $1500 | Amazon Rewards Visa: $1500 | Sportsman's Guide Visa: $3000 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $1250 | Target: $400 | J.Crew $5950

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+