Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck with Angel Card...help

tag
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Re: Stuck with Angel Card...help

@unusuallyconfused wrote:
I'm going to bite the bullet and order a hoodie or something from VS and then toss it into the Goodwill clothes bin or donate it to the local shelter. 

I curse you Victoria's Secret. Yeah, Victoria's "secret" is that guys are forced to buy silk underwear in a vain attempt to rebuild credit. I fee like Al Bundy right now.

LOL! Don't you have a lady friend or a sister or a mother? Not everything at VS is uber-sexy. I once got a completely mundane terrycloth robe there. And you could make a trek to BB&B to buy a birthday present for Mom. Lots of possibilities.

Message 11 of 13
wonderandawe
Valued Member

Quick search for "men's" brought up a few options....

http://search2.victoriassecret.com/?i=1&q=men's&q1=beauty&x1=Category

myFICO Equifax - 675 (June 2013)
myFICO TransUnion - 700! (June 2013)
Credit Karma - 682 (June 2013)
Starting Score - 603 (December 2012)

In the garden since 6/7/2013
Message 12 of 13
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

I can also attest to being able to use the Angel Card in store at Bath and Body Works. You still get the points, too.

I'm a guy as well and have no GF to buy underwear for so I'll stick with my favorite Aromatherapy products at BBW...kinda sucks you can't use it online though since the website sometimes have better deals and fragrances they don't carry in-store anymore.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.