Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Cards

tag
Eyisila
Frequent Contributor

Re: Student Cards

Yea, I think I am going to at least wait until I get Util down some.

Do you, or anyone else, think that the revolver or charge would be "easier" to get once I try Smiley Happy

Thanks for the advice btw

Message 11 of 15
Airforcekid
Established Member

Also try again for the navcheck once you scores up a little. I read the charge cards are harder since theirs NSPL but i'm not really certain.

NFCU Cashrewards $3,500| Navcheck $7,500| Discover IT $500| AMEX $6000| CS:724
Message 12 of 15
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

@Airforcekid wrote:

Also try again for the navcheck once you scores up a little. I read the charge cards are harder since theirs NSPL but i'm not really certain.

Actually, I believe the charge cards are easier to app for with AMEX, but YMMV. If you want a revolver, the easiest one to get is the Skymiles Delta card. 

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 13 of 15
Eyisila
Frequent Contributor

I dunno if NFCU will be so kind to me anymore.  I don't have  any income atm due to recent birth of my son, so trying for NavChek, at least now with no personal income (do have DH income) may not be a good thing. 

Which is another reason to wait Smiley Happy

Although all this talk has me ITCHING LOLOL

Message 14 of 15
Airforcekid
Established Member

With no income I would definitely wait awhile sounds like your best bet is to garden.

NFCU Cashrewards $3,500| Navcheck $7,500| Discover IT $500| AMEX $6000| CS:724
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.