bamboo2

Subaru Rewards Card

Hi, Does anyone have experience using this card? The rewards dollars appear to last for four years and you apparently receive rewards in $100 increments, but I can't find much more information besides that. It seems rather inconvenient to only get certificates when you reach $100 of rewards, but maybe I am reading that wrong. I have plenty of other rewards cards but I am interested in the 3% on all purchases and being able to use the rewards dollars towards buying a new Subaru.
Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

Re: Subaru Rewards Card

Some1 on here got approved for one a while back ago, any else that has had experience with this card??

$1,000$600
EX FICO---, EQ FICO---, TU FICO 603, Gardening Since 10-05-14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}