Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success reallocating

tag
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Success reallocating

I just had success with Chase in allocating $5k from my OPP to the SP. It was painless.  Now I'll have a higher line on the SP than the OPP.  I also did the BT from OPP to Discover More so that card is now empty.  Woohoo. This way I'll have 2 cards reporting balances instead of three now.  I guess I could have had them change it to more, but still wanted to leave a nice line on my OPP.  I still need it since I'll earn double points when purchasing airfare and my perks for the card until it switches to United Mileage Plus Explorer.

Woohoo! Excited.

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: Success reallocating

@ArisGreek wrote:

I just had success with Chase in allocating $5k from my OPP to the SP. It was painless.  Now I'll have a higher line on the SP than the OPP.  I also did the BT from OPP to Discover More so that card is now empty.  Woohoo. This way I'll have 2 cards reporting balances instead of three now.  I guess I could have had them change it to more, but still wanted to leave a nice line on my OPP.  I still need it since I'll earn double points when purchasing airfare and my perks for the card until it switches to United Mileage Plus Explorer.

Woohoo! Excited.

I guess you could say your credit limit is down with OPP.  

Message 2 of 5
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Bahahahahahah!!!! Love it!!!

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 3 of 5
mmduluth
Frequent Contributor

@p- wrote:

@ArisGreek wrote:

Woohoo! Excited.

LMAOOO! I almost just cried with that one.

EQ FICO - 718 - 01/10/2012 EX FICO - 732 - 04/28/2012 (AMEX)

Cap1 Platinum (1000) Macy’s (2000) Chase Freedom (3000) Kohls (600) Best Buy (2700) Amex BCE (8200) Chase Sapphire (5000) CarCare1 (1600) Discover IT (4000)
Message 4 of 5
lovely222
Regular Contributor

@mmduluth wrote:

@p- wrote:

@ArisGreek wrote:

Woohoo! Excited.

LMAOOO! I almost just cried with that one.

Smiley Very Happy Hahahahahaha! Funniest thing I've seen on here in awhile. Thank you! Smiley Very Happy

6/13: FICO TU (Walmart): 750
6/13: FICO EQ (Score Watch): 769
Goal: 780+, 0 Balances, No app'ing! (For real this time!!!)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.