cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success with remembering an Analyst's name...

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Success with remembering an Analyst's name...

Has anyone here been successful in being connected to a Credit Analyst that was very helpful after the fact? I'm asking bc I remember the Analyst's name at Barclay's who approved me after instant denial online, and I'd rather do business with her again than some mean rep. I just wonder how likely it is that I'd be promptly connected to said rep? Lol If Im going to get denied a cli, I'd rather a nice analyst do it than some rude one like the bee's at Citi hahaha!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: Success with remembering an Analyst's name...

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Has anyone here been successful in being connected to a Credit Analyst that was very helpful after the fact? I'm asking bc I remember the Analyst's name at Barclay's who approved me after instant denial online, and I'd rather do business with her again than some mean rep. I just wonder how likely it is that I'd be promptly connected to said rep? Lol If Im going to get denied a cli, I'd rather a nice analyst do it than some rude one like the bee's at Citi hahaha!

do you know the analysts name? i would just ask to speak to that person. 

ive had a rep give me their direct line before. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 2 of 19
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Yep... I remember her name, although it has been more than six months. LOL She was so nice!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 3 of 19
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Yep... I remember her name, although it has been more than six months. LOL She was so nice!

Her full name? lol

You make it sound like you have a little crush on her. Your just missing the smiley faces to send her.... 

Anyways yeah I would just suggest you call and ask for her specifically 

she may or not work there anymore though. From what I here 6 months is a long time to be in a call center. 

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000

Message 4 of 19
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

LOL

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 5 of 19
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

Some of these CSR's have hot voices, I ain't gonna lie!

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 6 of 19
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

I have thought about this and wonder if they would actually connect you to the person. I do remember most of the analysts names that I have dealt with, but there are probably multiple people with their name that work at these companies.

Message 7 of 19
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

I have thought about this and wonder if they would actually connect you to the person. I do remember most of the analysts names that I have dealt with, but there are probably multiple people with their name that work at these companies.

thats why i said full name!

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000

Message 8 of 19
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

thats why i said full name!

Lol, I kind of skipped over other responses. Sorry.

Message 9 of 19
masscredit
Valued Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

Her full name? lol

You make it sound like you have a little crush on her. Your just missing the smiley faces to send her.... 

Anyways yeah I would just suggest you call and ask for her specifically 

she may or not work there anymore though. From what I here 6 months is a long time to be in a call center. 

I can see it now, after being approved for the account or a CLI, a person can say "hey, now I have enought to fly out there so we can goto dinner" Smiley Happy 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

SDFCU Secured - $5000 / TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.