Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful BofA Recon

tag
TheTruth
Established Member

Successful BofA Recon

Hey Guys-

Just successfully recon'd for a 123 Cash Rewards Visa Siggy. I spent about 10 mins on the phone. They just verified income, mortgage, and asked about older paid chargeoffs from years ago. I'm pretty excited and officially done apping. I've got a nice line up of cards. Over last 12 months i've added a CSP, Discover IT, AMEX PRG,AMEX  Zync,AMEX True Earnings, NFCU cash rewards, Chase Explorer card. It all happened based on the amazing info from this forum.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Successful BofA Recon

Congrats

Message 2 of 5
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Sweet, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 5
iCoop
Regular Contributor

@TheTruth wrote:

Hey Guys-

Just successfully recon'd for a 123 Cash Rewards Visa Siggy. I spent about 10 mins on the phone. They just verified income, mortgage, and asked about older paid chargeoffs from years ago. I'm pretty excited and officially done apping. I've got a nice line up of cards. Over last 12 months i've added a CSP, Discover IT, AMEX PRG,AMEX  Zync,AMEX True Earnings, NFCU cash rewards, Chase Explorer card. It all happened based on the amazing info from this forum.

Congrats!... but now the question is how do you plan to use all of those cards. And please, please, please do not get back into any credit issues seeing that you had previous chargeoffs.

Starting Score: EQ 675 | TU 688 | EX 702
Current Score: EQ 795 | TU 788 | EX 770
Goal Score: 750 (Across All 3)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.