Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful Chase Sapphire Preferred CLI

tag
Meltdownblitz
Frequent Contributor

Successful Chase Sapphire Preferred CLI

I have had my CSP since end of April, this month was my 6 month anniversary therefore available for a CLI request. I requested a CLI 2 days ago, my starting CL was 5k and I requested 10k, required a HP (they pulled EX), they told me it was going to need a manual review. I decided to keep checking online to see if my CL had been raised and I went on and saw that it was today!! So I'm assuming I was appoved, I just didn't want to wait for the letter to come in the mail and also didn't want to keep bugging the reps to see if it was approved, so I kept checking online which the rep suggested. This is my first 5 digit limit, I'm stoked! A year and a half ago I was sitting here with 2k in debt at age 21 which is pretty bad and around a 600-670 credit score and now I have made quite a big U turn and have a credit score around 740, I believe I am heading in the right direction now, I just have to stay on this successful path. I couldn't have done it without all this good information on these forums and the help from all of you. Thanks again!

Barclays Uber - 4% Restaurants, 2% Online Purchases/Everyday Card || PenFed Cash - 5% Gas || Amazon Visa Signature - 5% Amazon || U.S. Bank Cash+ - 5% Utilities, 5% Cable/Internet || AMEX BCP - 6% Groceries || WF Cash - Cell Insurance || Rotating 5% Categories - Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Dividend || AMEX Zync - For Fun!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

Re: Successful Chase Sapphire Preferred CLI

Awesome!  I guess it was worth the HP Smiley Happy

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 2 of 7
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

Very nice, Gratz Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on a successful cli

Message 4 of 7
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Great, congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 7
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Wow, nice increase

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 6 of 7
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.