Frequent Contributor
Meltdownblitz

Successful Chase Sapphire Preferred CLI

I have had my CSP since end of April, this month was my 6 month anniversary therefore available for a CLI request. I requested a CLI 2 days ago, my starting CL was 5k and I requested 10k, required a HP (they pulled EX), they told me it was going to need a manual review. I decided to keep checking online to see if my CL had been raised and I went on and saw that it was today!! So I'm assuming I was appoved, I just didn't want to wait for the letter to come in the mail and also didn't want to keep bugging the reps to see if it was approved, so I kept checking online which the rep suggested. This is my first 5 digit limit, I'm stoked! A year and a half ago I was sitting here with 2k in debt at age 21 which is pretty bad and around a 600-670 credit score and now I have made quite a big U turn and have a credit score around 740, I believe I am heading in the right direction now, I just have to stay on this successful path. I couldn't have done it without all this good information on these forums and the help from all of you. Thanks again!

Frequent Contributor
somnipotent

Re: Successful Chase Sapphire Preferred CLI

Awesome!  I guess it was worth the HP :smileyhappy:

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Established Member
twelfthjoe2

Very nice, Gratz :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
wallyworld123

Congrats on a successful cli

Valued Contributor
Epcot

Great, congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 816 EX 780 TU 823
App free since 4/11/13
Valued Contributor
Dustink

Wow, nice increase

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k          $8.5K          Closed          $19k         $6.5k           $24.2k        Closed          $5k         Closed       $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Congrats

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}