Frequent Contributor
TeeandDee

Successfully Recon'd Amazon CLI denial

Called in to Amazon's automated system to request an CLI.  DENIED.  So I was about to hang up and then quickly decided to speak to a live Customer Service Rep.  She took my informaton and asked me how much of a cli I was requesting, I told her $500 (not wanting to sound greedy).  She said it would be a "soft pull" and put me on hold. Came back about a minute later with Congratulations increased $500 for a total CL of $2,200.  Yay! :smileyhappy:

Slowly building....
Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Re: Successfully Recon'd Amazon CLI denial

Congrats. Interesting that a CSR was able to override a decision made by the computer. Usually GE is set in stone. Nice CL. :smileyhappy:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Frequent Contributor
TeeandDee

bichonmom wrote:

Congrats. Interesting that a CSR was able to override a decision made by the computer. Usually GE is set in stone. Nice CL. :smileyhappy:

Thanks!! I was surprised too because I read on hear somewhere that Amazon does not recon CLI's but I thought I would atleast try! :smileyhappy:

Slowly building....
Mega Contributor
LS2982

Congrats!!

An underwriter can overturn CLI denials, but most of the time they don't. It's a YMMV thing.

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Frequent Contributor
TeeandDee

LS2982 wrote:
Congrats!!

An underwriter can overturn CLI denials, but most of the time they don't. It's a YMMV thing.

Thanks LS!!

Slowly building....
Contributor
ezef3ar

congrats

Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Congrats

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}