Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successfully Recon'd Amazon CLI denial

tag
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Successfully Recon'd Amazon CLI denial

Called in to Amazon's automated system to request an CLI.  DENIED.  So I was about to hang up and then quickly decided to speak to a live Customer Service Rep.  She took my informaton and asked me how much of a cli I was requesting, I told her $500 (not wanting to sound greedy).  She said it would be a "soft pull" and put me on hold. Came back about a minute later with Congratulations increased $500 for a total CL of $2,200.  Yay! Smiley Happy

Slowly building....
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Successfully Recon'd Amazon CLI denial

Congrats. Interesting that a CSR was able to override a decision made by the computer. Usually GE is set in stone. Nice CL. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 2 of 7
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Congrats. Interesting that a CSR was able to override a decision made by the computer. Usually GE is set in stone. Nice CL. Smiley Happy

Thanks!! I was surprised too because I read on hear somewhere that Amazon does not recon CLI's but I thought I would atleast try! Smiley Happy

Slowly building....
Message 3 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Congrats!!

An underwriter can overturn CLI denials, but most of the time they don't. It's a YMMV thing.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 7
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
Congrats!!

An underwriter can overturn CLI denials, but most of the time they don't. It's a YMMV thing.

Thanks LS!!

Slowly building....
Message 5 of 7
ezef3ar
Contributor

congrats

Message 6 of 7
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.