Established Member

Re: Sucking me back in: BofA and WAMU/Chase

Yes, I hear ya.  I do too.  It's like you pay it off and now you want a new shinny car again, so hense the car loans over and over again.  Those are like revolving loans to me!  I get bored w/cars and can not count on Two hands how many car loans I've had!  How stupid can ya be!!  Once this one is paid off this month, it is a keeper.  I decided two years ago to rent cars for vaca and fly, so my miles are low and my car seriously looks brand new, even tho it's a 2004.   
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Re: Sucking me back in: BofA and WAMU/Chase

I have a 2002 Town Car that looks and runs like new. I bought it for about 60% of the then book value two years ago and financed a part of that. The loan has two years left and the payment is $188/mo. Taking the note was a strategic move and it has paid off in spades. Going to be a while before this wears out. I don't know what the next move will be. Probably another drop dead deal on a cream puff Town Car.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}