Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for Kids Clothing Store Card

tag
Daare2dreeam
Contributor

Suggestions for Kids Clothing Store Card

I'm in the process of rebuilding. I currently have low high 500s-600s scores. I have a few Comenity cards. I can't seem to get any other department store cards due to my recent new accounts and inquiries.

My plan is to start gardening this month. I haven't applied for anything as of the 1st, however I really need a card to a store that has a good selection of kids clothes that I could get approved for easily.

The cards I have now have been useful for me as I've started a new job and needed business attire but none of them have clothes for my little one.

No luck with non-Comenity stores like Kohls, Macys, Target or Old Navy. I have Walmart storecard.

Any suggestions for Comenity cards via sct for kids clothes or any sp non-Comenity cards?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Wovenyarn
Regular Contributor

Re: Suggestions for Kids Clothing Store Card

I have Children's Place through Citi and I love it. I was already shopping there before I got the credit card. The cc gives you 5% off every purchase and I opened the card in like June and they gave me a $2000 increase in September. (I had to request the CLI and it was a HP) but it was worth it to increase my utilization.

Also you get points that you can convert to additional savings and they almost always have free shipping.
Freedom $3k, DCU $5k, BoA Rewards $1k, BoA Americard $2k, Barclay's Ring $3k, Cap 1 Plat $2k, QS1 $2k, Discover IT $500, Lowe's $10k

Scores: EQ 687, TU 709, EX 692
Message 2 of 4
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Do you need a credit card (for rebuilding, or because you need to carry a balance)?   If not, you can get the Target Debit card that gives 5% off, free shipping and extended return.

Message 3 of 4
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

If you have girls, Justice is a great card. They are now under Capital One, so it's worth a shot.
Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.