Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for Next Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Suggestions for Next Card

Thank you very much! I definitely could be better about my credit (as in until), but I do appreciate the positivity! I have been doing my best and it’s working!!

Update for everyone, I got a little excited about the PreQual and pulled the trigger, approved for Discover IT student as $1250 SL (my lowest limit but I’ll take it). Decided that the only other card I wanted in the foreseeable future was the Chase Amazon, decided to pull the trigger on that too and was approved for $5k SL (very happy about this, thanks chase!). I also used the link provided earlier for the CapOne PC and the offer was there so I took it, and my journey is now a Quicksilver.

Plan from here on out is to let these grow. I don’t really see the need or have the desire for more than 6 CCs, so these should be my last for a while and I am excited to see where these cards are at in a few years time. Hoping for the Discover to grow in CL, but after that I am happy with whatever the creditors will give me.

Thank you everyone!
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Suggestions for Next Card

Congrats on the approvals.  

Thread now locked.  Responses can be posted here

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.