Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions on Amex BCP..

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Suggestions on Amex BCP..

So as you guys all know......

Apped for and was approved for both Delta gold,and BCP......Limit on delta is 5000.....BCP.......2000.... I apped for the Delta card because i knew it was easier to get.....I probably will never use his card.....then recieved the BCP with 2000..... I want this to be my main card (BCP).....

what should my strategy be to get most out of my BCP. ( limit wise )....

Should i focus on trying to get the 150 points in spending 1000 in 3 months and spending and paying in full for 61 days then in a year try to get CL moved from Delta to BCP?

just need help on how to get the most out of my AMEX's

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: Suggestions on Amex BCP..

getting the most out would probably be use your Amex Delta for all other purchases away from gas groceries and department stores get your extra miles turn it into statement credit (miles are virtually worthless on delta) and apply for a CLI at 61 days with delta, keep it for a month or two then request to transfer it over to BCP, just state that your unhappy with miles transfer which is pretty bad, then the should move your limit over

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 2 of 3
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Re: Suggestions on Amex BCP..

@distantarray wrote:

getting the most out would probably be use your Amex Delta for all other purchases away from gas groceries and department stores get your extra miles turn it into statement credit (miles are virtually worthless on delta) and apply for a CLI at 61 days with delta, keep it for a month or two then request to transfer it over to BCP, just state that your unhappy with miles transfer which is pretty bad, then the should move your limit over

got it...thanks

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.