Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super App Spree!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super App Spree!

I went crazy this month and applied for a bunch of credit cards! My scores were in the low 700s, Util was under %20. I now have a grand total of 13 open credit cards! I hope AMEX doesn't send me an FR.

Newegg Preferred Account: 3,200

Chase Freedom: 3,000

Discover Student More: 1,500

PayPal Extras MasterCard: 1,500

Best Buy Store: 600

Walmart Store: 400

AMEX Zync: npsl

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
nada9188
Frequent Contributor

Re: Super App Spree!

@Anonymous wrote:

I went crazy this month and applied for a bunch of credit cards! My scores were in the low 700s, Util was under %20. I now have a grand total of 13 open credit cards! I hope AMEX doesn't send me an FR.

Newegg Preferred Account: 3,200

Chase Freedom: 3,000

Discover Student More: 1,500

PayPal Extras MasterCard: 1,500

Best Buy Store: 600

Walmart Store: 400

AMEX Zync: npsl

That's awesome!! Keep us posted on any AMEX FR.. Even if they do, as long as you can provide the income verification it is pretty much no sweat.. The Zync is your first card with Amex, right?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nada9188 wrote:

That's awesome!! Keep us posted on any AMEX FR.. Even if they do, as long as you can provide the income verification it is pretty much no sweat.. The Zync is your first card with Amex, right?

Yes, it's my first AMEX! I'm super excited about it too! I'm hopping I can get approved for one of their revolving cards sometime next year.

Message 3 of 4
nada9188
Frequent Contributor

Well, since it would be a soft pull to apply now, I would try in 30 days, but that could add to  the chances of a FR, so maybe try in a few months.. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.