cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprise!!!! I got my US bak Cash+ Visa Signature Card today!!!!

tag
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: Surprise!!!! I got my US bak Cash+ Visa Signature Card today!!!!

So what's the skinny on U.S. Bank? Smiley Happy I have no experience with them.

Message 31 of 98
Ron1
Super Contributor

Ray,

It is a good card to replace your BofA credit card. You don't need that any more.

Ron.

Message 32 of 98
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

Ray,

It is a good card to replace your BofA credit card. You don't need that any more.

Ron.

I fully agree with you Ron. I will post back the results as soon as we hear from them.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 33 of 98
Ron1
Super Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

I think they're completing Chase Freedom, Discover More.  They still don't have any branches in some states.

Ron.

I'm very surprised that U.S. Bank is offering such a competitive cashback credit card. This is the first time I've heard of this card. Now I'm tempted to app for it, but I need to do some gardening first.

I haven't seen a competitive card for a while. I have a few cards from them and they're very reliable to use. They're very generous in CL. Recently, they increased my Business Card from 10.5K to 13.5K after a year without asking. I haven't had any CLD from them so far. US Bank is pretty big in CA. They are not as big  as BofA or Chase.

Ron.

Message 34 of 98
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

They are also a major player here in Minneapolis. Branch offices everywhere.

Ray

Message 35 of 98
Ron1
Super Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ray,

Ron.

I fully agree with you Ron. I will post back the results as soon as we hear from them.

Ray,

It may take  several days to process your application. Mine took almost a week. I think you are going to get this card.

Ron.

Message 36 of 98
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ray,

Ron.

Ray,

It may take  several days to process your application. Mine took almost a week. I think you are going to get this card.

Ron.

I am a patient person! I will call if declined. We should be able to get this - only the INQ's would be an issue. $192,000 open credit with less than 1% util - so I think we have a pretty good shot.

Ray

Message 37 of 98
Ron1
Super Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

They are also a major player here in Minneapolis. Branch offices everywhere.

It is too bad. They don't have it here. They have branches almost everywhere in Los Angeles. I think they are trying to expand their business to nationwide. They used to issue co-branded card like Kroger Rewards Visa, Toyota Rewards Visa etc. They're pretty good like USAA. You're going to like them.

Ron.

Message 38 of 98
Ron1
Super Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ray,

Ron.

Ray,

Ron.

I am a patient person! I will call if declined. We should be able to get this - only the INQ's would be an issue. $192,000 open credit with less than 1% util - so I think we have a pretty good shot.

I don't think you will get denied.  I think you will get it.  Two weeks ago, Generations CU needed to show them 2 years of income tax and apy check stub to get approved for cc. and LOC. I told them to cancel it.  I don't think it is worth the trouble.  Their credit card has no rewards. I don't plan to carry any balance. So I went ahead to apply for this card without really looking at it. I was surprised that I got approved for the card. It is very convenience for me. I can make payment on the same day along with my other US Bank credit cards.

Ron.

Message 39 of 98
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

If we are approved, I will have to figure out the 5% to make the most money in return. If they would sweeten the deal by having savings or checking, I would open one of those accounts too...

Ray

Message 40 of 98
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.