Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprise mail!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Surprise mail!

So I just got approved for the Sallie Mae this weekend (Saturday) and to my surprise FedEx showed up this morning to deliver the card! Didn't pay for the rush shipping or anything yet they overnighted me my new card. Loving Barclays already Smiley Happy... Maybe that's their plan all along... Sneaky I might say Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Surprise mail!

@Anonymous wrote:

So I just got approved for the Sallie Mae this weekend (Saturday) and to my surprise FedEx showed up this morning to deliver the card! Didn't pay for the rush shipping or anything yet they overnighted me my new card. Loving Barclays already Smiley Happy... Maybe that's their plan all along... Sneaky I might say Smiley Wink

Congrats!

I'm assuming it was a mistake.  I got mine about 12 days ago.  I, like you, didn't do the rush shipping, and it took about 8 days for it to arrive at my house.  You got lucky!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Check your account for the charge. Mine didn't show up till two days after I had the card. Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Check your account for the charge. Mine didn't show up till two days after I had the card. Smiley Tongue

Yeah just activated my account and it seems they did charge $15. I'm going to call them up and see what's up with that. Maybe since I had to recon the guy made a mistake? Either way I'm happy to get my card so soon and hopefully they'll take care of the charge.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I appd for the A+ last Tues (I think) and the SM on Friday. I am so itchy to get them I almost said to expedite the SM, but didn't. I'm stuck away from home late, dying to check mail. I hope they one or the other is there, I'd make that call to reverse a charge gladly.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.