New Contributor
chopperacn

Surprised at Chase CLI - 2k !

I was shocked when I found out that Chase has bumped my CL by 2k.

Apparently, it was done when the statement was cut last month but I was too lazy to even login online and find out.

Its an Original Chase Freedom visa card and I have had this for abt an year now(Started with Platinum and PC'd to Freedom).Last month it turned one.

I called them to confirm and the CSR told me since becuase of the "good usage" of the card, they have auto CLI me.I kept the card for one year at 1% util and this was the only card that reported balance.

Senior Contributor
score_building

Re: Surprised at Chase CLI - 2k !

congrats on the nice CLI, a hard free increase! sweeter still if it comes from chase who likes to pull for customer initiated increases.
FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Congrats!

Just out of sheer curiosity, since good usage is listed as a contributing factor to the auto CLI from Chase that so few get, how often do you use your card? 

Here we go again...
New Contributor
chopperacn

Its the only card that I use for all my expenses.Before the statement drops, I use to pay and let it report just 0.5 to 1% of the CL since I didn't want to take a risk of all my card reporting zero balance.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}