cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey: How Many Open Accounts Do You Have?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Survey: How Many Open Accounts Do You Have?

Currently: 18 Accounts, 14 Open

Years end: 18 Accounts, 12 open

 

I just closed my Chase and BBRZ MC and had myself removed as AU on a Meijer card I am no longer using.  I BT all the balances to a lower interest account. 


Starting Score: EQ 729, TU 752, EX ? (1/1/2011)
Current Score: EQ 696, TU 718, EX 686 - PSECU (5/17/2011)
Goal Score: ALL 800+ by December 31, 2011

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 700 CLUB!
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Survey: How Many Open Accounts Do You Have?


How many open accounts do you have reporting?


Of course FICO dings for too many accounts, so threads like this can easily become something of a drinking game.

Just puttin' syrup on something, don't make it pancakes.
Valued Contributor

Re: Survey: How Many Open Accounts Do You Have?

5 open, 16 reporting.

Regular Contributor

Re: Survey: How Many Open Accounts Do You Have?

19 reporting and 7 open.
Valued Contributor

Re: Survey: How Many Open Accounts Do You Have?

Thanks!   They gave it to me.  What happen was, I did not complete the application online and their Account Relationship Manager contacted me by e-mail.  After I reply to him about my current ccs CL are 6k ~ 9K except few.  Then he told me to request for 9k since I have pre-approval with them, which I did not know it. 

Then I received e-mail from him ...

 

date: Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 2:13 PM
Thank you bunnyrabbit, you have been approved for 10K. You will receive an email approval notification with the next steps.

 

And I am still waiting for that e-mail.
 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Survey: How Many Open Accounts Do You Have?

 


bunnyrabbit wrote:

Thanks!   They gave it to me.  What happen was, I did not complete the application online and their Account Relationship Manager contacted me by e-mail.  After I reply to him about my current ccs CL are 6k ~ 9K except few.  Then he told me to request for 9k since I have pre-approval with them, which I did not know it. 

Then I received e-mail from him ...

 

date: Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 2:13 PM
Thank you bunnyrabbit, you have been approved for 10K. You will receive an email approval notification with the next steps.

 

And I am still waiting for that e-mail.
 

 

 


 

Hi bunnyrabbit,

 

Are you sure this is the thread you want that post to be in? 

 

 

 

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Valued Contributor

Re: Survey: How Many Open Accounts Do You Have?


marinevietvet wrote:

 

Hi bunnyrabbit,

 

Are you sure this is the thread you want that post to be in? 

 


That's fine, I just answered to the Ulan's question.


Ulan wrote:

 

Congrats! Did you ask for that CL, or did they just give it to you?

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Survey: How Many Open Accounts Do You Have?

 


bunnyrabbit wrote:


That's fine, I just answered to the Ulan's question.


Ulan wrote:

 

Congrats! Did you ask for that CL, or did they just give it to you?

 



Ooooppsss. I didn't read far enough back through this thread. That was my fault. Just ignore me.  Smiley Happy

 

 

 

 

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Senior Contributor

Re: Survey: How Many Open Accounts Do You Have?

7

Frequent Contributor

Re: Survey: How Many Open Accounts Do You Have?

6 open accounts

 

BofA visa

chase freedom mc

macy's store card

macy's am express

sam's club cc

overdraft for my credit union checking acct

--------

Equifax FICO as of 10/27/10 = 810


BofA visa $9.4k ... BofA Cash Rewards visa sig $10k ... Cap 1 Venture1 visa sig $10k ...
Chase Freedom visa $10k ... Macy's $1.5k ... Macy's Amex $5k ... Sam's Club $6.3k
myFICOs as of 3/25/14:...EX=809 .... EQ=802....TU=787