Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey for Comenity Motorola!!!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Survey for Comenity Motorola!!!

I have never gotten a survey from Comenity and they are probably going to wish I still didn't get one.... I wrote them a novel about the process of opening cards with them when they are not instant (mailing a piece of paper to call in for veriication) and not "usually" being able to bypass that process when it's a given by all that that is what is happening and all the false information that the reps give out about credit reports, credit and credit cards in general.

and then brought it back to relate to the actual reason of the survey and that is my motorola card and my call to them... I don't have a card or account information and was trying to place an order, the Comenity rep told me to call Motorola to gain that account information because "she" AT THE BANK could not give that information!

Motorola says they don't do anything with the credit and can not look it up either, so both lost business that day because no one wanted to figure it out.

I ended by saying "yes" they could contact me if they had questions about anything I stated or wanted to discuss further... I hope they call!!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Boonie
Frequent Contributor

Re: Survey for Comenity Motorola!!!

I was approved on 6/2 and only found out by trying to log in to my account only with my personal information.  I called about two weeks ago to say I never got a card and do not know my account number.   I was told they were mailing out a card, I still have not received it.  Something is really messed up for sure!  

04/10/17 - FICO 8s - EX 769, EQ 710, TU 724
Message 2 of 5
waynes1982
Frequent Contributor

@Boonie wrote:

I was approved on 6/2 and only found out by trying to log in to my account only with my personal information.  I called about two weeks ago to say I never got a card and do not know my account number.   I was told they were mailing out a card, I still have not received it.  Something is really messed up for sure!  

I applied too, never got anything until I got a USAA credit monitoring alert that a new account was added and it was dated 6/1/14.  I set up my account online and was like hmm.. Kind of slow and wth there's another account I wasn't expecting.  It's got an ok $1,500 limit that I'll never use because I'm an Apple fan. Smiley Sad

Gardening since 06/01/2016

Message 3 of 5
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

They sent me a survey for Sportsmans Guide card last week.  I said their CSRs should understand if EX is froze and they hard pull EQ, that should not be given as a reason for denial.  It's insulting.

Message 4 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@waynes1982 wrote:

@Boonie wrote:

I applied too, never got anything until I got a USAA credit monitoring alert that a new account was added and it was dated 6/1/14.  I set up my account online and was like hmm.. Kind of slow and wth there's another account I wasn't expecting.  It's got an ok $1,500 limit that I'll never use because I'm an Apple fan. Smiley Sad

exactly what happened to me!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.