Did you mean: 

SwagBucks Visa

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: SwagBucks Visa

@wacdenney wrote:

@JenniferinFL wrote:

That's how I was in 2012. I had a ton of inquiries. But, I got frustrated with how slowly my scores were improving and decided to just step away from Myfico for awhile. Only meant to leave for 6 months, but, it was almost two years.. lol

I'm shocked really that after my app spree I only have 2 inquiries per credit bureau and nothing left to app for. With a bankruptcy, there's a whole bunch of stuff I can't get no matter how high I get my score and that's most of the good stuff.. lol

Yes...  This is exactly what I will need.  I am going to have to walk away and forget about it all.  2 years would be ideal for sure, but I am going to have to make myself do at least one.  I've come so far so fast that it really shouldn't be as hard as it is.  There's just always one more card I have to have or one more excuse to app one more time.

I may end up having to go to CA...  Credaholics Anonymous!

WAC DENNY are you LEADBERRY?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 21 of 26
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@Vpae do you still have that Green Capital One Cash Rewards MC??

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 22 of 26
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

@JenniferinFL wrote:

That's how I was in 2012. I had a ton of inquiries. But, I got frustrated with how slowly my scores were improving and decided to just step away from Myfico for awhile. Only meant to leave for 6 months, but, it was almost two years.. lol

I'm shocked really that after my app spree I only have 2 inquiries per credit bureau and nothing left to app for. With a bankruptcy, there's a whole bunch of stuff I can't get no matter how high I get my score and that's most of the good stuff.. lol

Yes...  This is exactly what I will need.  I am going to have to walk away and forget about it all.  2 years would be ideal for sure, but I am going to have to make myself do at least one.  I've come so far so fast that it really shouldn't be as hard as it is.  There's just always one more card I have to have or one more excuse to app one more time.

I may end up having to go to CA...  Credaholics Anonymous!

WAC DENNY are you LEADBERRY?

Sorry, I have no idea what this means.  I tried google but it didn't help. 

Message 23 of 26
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Oh ok then never mind its a myfico member that I thought was you but with a new name.

Message 24 of 26
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Oh ok then never mind its a myfico member that I thought was you but with a new name.

Dang, I was almost famous for a second there and didn't even realize it.

Nope, sadly I'm just me.

Message 25 of 26
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@wacdenney wrote:

Dang, I was almost famous for a second there and didn't even realize it.

Nope, sadly I'm just me.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.