cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sweaty palms before hitting submit!!

tag
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: Sweaty palms before hitting submit!!

@Blackrv7 wrote:

OK, I'll admit it....I still get butterflies in my stomach and dang near sweaty palms before I hit submit on an app.

Glad there wasn't anyone in the office this morning when my sweaty palms turned into fist pumps with the "Congrats approved for 15K".

I bet I'm not the only oneSmiley Wink

congrats on the CSP

Message 11 of 20
Blackrv7
Frequent Contributor

@SisterGirl wrote:

No joke ! I thought I was the only one that held my cell phone with a "pre-dialed 911"......LOL Smiley Wink

Congrats on a job well done !

SisterGirl

Too funny.....help, come get me, it's the big one...LOL

Current myFico EX 734, EQ 777, TU 742
AAoA 6 years 3 months, Length 25 years 2 months

Message 12 of 20
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Wow great limit! Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 13 of 20
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Dry mouth

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 14 of 20
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

I get nervous too.  In fact I have to a shot to calm my nerves beforehand.  Unless I am at work, then I have to 5.  (joking-but I do get a little nervous)

The only time I don't get nervous is when I hit the Cap One button, I pretty much already know the result of that hit!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 15 of 20
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

You're definitely not the only one!
Message 16 of 20
mnosal9
Regular Contributor

LOL!!! I thought I was the only one that did this. After every application I submit, I open another browser and walk around, then I check the results.

Starting: 6/2012 : EX: 485(FAKO) EQ: 490(FICO) Trans: 482(FAKO)
Current : 4/2014: EX: 650(FICO) EQ: 664 (FICO) Trans: 681 (FICO)

Cards: NPSL Amex Green (AU), $11500 Discover IT, $4000 Quicksilver One, $3500 Bank of America Travel Rewards,$3000 Amex BCE,$3000 Quicksilver One, $3000 AA, $2500 Sallie Mae MC, $5000 Citibank AA, $1500 Barclay, $1200 Macys
~Back to the Garden~

Goal Score: 700 Across!

Gardening til 8/2014!!
Message 17 of 20
Blackrv7
Frequent Contributor

@bernhardtra wrote:

I get nervous too.  In fact I have to a shot to calm my nerves beforehand.  Unless I am at work, then I have to 5.  (joking-but I do get a little nervous)

The only time I don't get nervous is when I hit the Cap One button, I pretty much already know the result of that hit!

Now that's stress and anxiety relief.....plus, you would be a little bit more free flowing if one has to recon Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 20
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Imagine my pain, last time I apped, hit submit,
Little whirlygigger goes round and round and round, 10 minutes later closed it out and called to see what was up, system glitch don't you know, ended up approved, no urge to try since

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 19 of 20
Blackrv7
Frequent Contributor

@asphaltcowboy wrote:
Imagine my pain, last time I apped, hit submit,
Little whirlygigger goes round and round and round, 10 minutes later closed it out and called to see what was up, system glitch don't you know, ended up approved, no urge to try since

Makes you want to have a couple shots with berngardtra doesn't it Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.