jrmarin5883

Switching from Nrewards to Visa Signature Flagship Rewards CC NFCU

I was recently approved for a NRewards CC with Navy Federal Credit Union. I was astonished to see that my CL was $7000. But now I want to apply for their new Visa Signature Flagship Rewards Card which came out a few days after I was approved. I know that NFCU has a "switch to another card" option but does anyone know if they will make another Hard Pull on my credit, or will it be a soft pull?  For the New Visa Signature Card, you need a minimum of a $5k CL, which I now have. I just don't want to get denied for the card and then have them reduce the Limit on my new NRewards card as well. Any suggestions. I'm stumped on what I should do. Thank you All in Advance

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}