Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Bank Selling accounts

tag
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: Sync Bank Selling accounts

Lowes stays with Synchrony. They just signed an extension deal.

I do hope PayPal stays with Synchrony.

Message 11 of 54
MJ-san
Frequent Contributor

Lowes is their longest relationship - something like 34 years. I recall at one point CapOne issued a co-brand Visa for them - but haven't heard anything about that in years.

Message 12 of 54
taxi818
Super Contributor

@MJ-san wrote:

SYNBC is selling their Meijer (midwest hyper-market) store card and co-brand portflio to Comenity (just announced last week). Already announced over the summer was Dillards going to Wells Fargo. PayPal Connect and Ebay MasterCard are also not expected to continue with SYNCB as PayPal Credit has been beefind up the relationship w/Comenity. 

I have a paypal smart connect. and if it goes to anyone else. i will be canceling asap. as i hate this card anyway. they link a business debi card to this. so when i wanted to transfer all my balances i could not do it with this card. so i say. good riddance.

Message 13 of 54
taxi818
Super Contributor

@trumpet-205..

Sorry. this pay pal is horrible. maybe you find use for it. i wish you would share why you like it. but for me. it is the worst.

i have tried to make online payment 2 weeks. would not take it. out of desperation not to be late. of even close. i had to call on phone and make payment. if i wanted help with rep.

They said they would charge 15 bucks. i  now only owe 200 bucks. i will pay in full next month. and it is history. good riddance.

Message 14 of 54
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@trumpet-205..

Sorry. this pay pal is horrible. maybe you find use for it. i wish you would share why you like it. but for me. it is the worst.

i have tried to make online payment 2 weeks. would not take it. out of desperation not to be late. of even close. i had to call on phone and make payment. if i wanted help with rep.

They said they would charge 15 bucks. i  now only owe 200 bucks. i will pay in full next month. and it is history. good riddance.

I like my PayPal card because I can link it with debit card and use it in places that do not take credit card + Evolve Money.

As for payment, I always push money from my banking account. Never had any problem.

Message 15 of 54
taxi818
Super Contributor

Ash. Never though of just pushing it with bill pay. From my bank. I was so upset with website. Lost all rational. Thanks.
Message 16 of 54
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@trumpet-205..

I like my PayPal card because I can link it with debit card and use it in places that do not take credit card + Evolve Money.

As for payment, I always push money from my banking account. Never had any problem.

Same here. Available amount of credit immediately gets updated when I do it that way.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 17 of 54
taxi818
Super Contributor

I see. But you guys know what I mean if you try directly from website. I think it has to many options. I will do from my checking from now on. Maybe it has new life now. As I was getting ax out.
Message 18 of 54
destine2grow
Frequent Contributor

I am happy I only have an Walmart and Gap card. I would hate to switch lenders, both cards are fairly new.

Message 19 of 54
taxi818
Super Contributor

I obit have. Wally. And paypal smart connect. Maybe they will change PayPal. But Wally will stay with synch.
Message 20 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.