Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Bank Selling accounts

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Re: Sync Bank Selling accounts

@lonelyisland wrote:

Since SYNC hates me and Comenity likes me, i will be A-OK if they sell BR and Amazon over there. 

I do know that when GE bought a bunch of Comenity's furniture cards, people had to repply or were HPd. Lots of anger on Facebook LOL! 

I havent heard new HP tales going the opposite direction. 

If Amazon go anywere I would think it will go to Chase as Chase has the Visa card.

Message 51 of 54
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

@lonelyisland wrote:

Since SYNC hates me and Comenity likes me, i will be A-OK if they sell BR and Amazon over there. 

I do know that when GE bought a bunch of Comenity's furniture cards, people had to repply or were HPd. Lots of anger on Facebook LOL! 

If Amazon go anywere I would think it will go to Chase as Chase has the Visa card.

A lot of issuers like Citi have different divisions running their credit cards vs their store cards.  So the fact that Chase has an Amazon Visa may not mean much

Message 52 of 54
montana586
Regular Contributor

I think it's funny because when certain people post it reminds me of that movie "Along came Polly" with Phillip Seymour Hoffman where he is on the basketball court freaking hilarious lol

Starting Score: 675EQ 698 TU
Current Score: 698TU 675EQ
Goal Score: 720+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

EQ fico 675
Trans Fico 698
EX662
Message 53 of 54
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

@lonelyisland wrote:

A lot of issuers like Citi have different divisions running their credit cards vs their store cards.  So the fact that Chase has an Amazon Visa may not mean much

True, I just holding on to the accounts and wait and see.

Message 54 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.