Mega Contributor

Re: Sync cards

@Anonymous wrote:

@twist7d7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@twist7d7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well. Synch made my day today.

$1,500 CLI on My SC, $2,500 CLI on the wife's Paypal Extras.

How much of a CLI did you ask for? Im kinda regreting not asking for 25k when I called in to recon

Asked for $25,000 on both, Lol..

oh what were your previous lines?

The Paypal Extras was $3,000 and the SC was $800. Smiley Tongue

@ CM7....They could work on that APR for sure!

They won't.

That's they're Bread N Butter to be sure Smiley Wink

While they might like PIF they absolutely thrive on balances.

And so far for me anyway and likely others, they been returning the favor nicely when laying down a balance on them Smiley Very Happy

Message 41 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@twist7d7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@twist7d7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well. Synch made my day today.

$1,500 CLI on My SC, $2,500 CLI on the wife's Paypal Extras.

How much of a CLI did you ask for? Im kinda regreting not asking for 25k when I called in to recon

Asked for $25,000 on both, Lol..

oh what were your previous lines?

The Paypal Extras was $3,000 and the SC was $800. Smiley Tongue

@ CM7....They could work on that APR for sure!

They won't.

That's they're Bread N Butter to be sure Smiley Wink

While they might like PIF they absolutely thrive on balances.

And so far for me anyway and likely others, they been returning the favor nicely when laying down a balance on them Smiley Very Happy

Honestly, I feel like this bank grows with you better than another low end lender who shall remain nameless lest we draw out the naysayers.

Message 42 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to get my foot in the door with them. Applied for Walmart two months ago and was denied. 

Any of them the easiest to obtain?

Message 43 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I would like to get my foot in the door with them. Applied for Walmart two months ago and was denied. 

Any of them the easiest to obtain?

GE is more of a 600+ TU lender. And 630+ is ideal.

Message 44 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok thanks. I was hoping to attain one before heading to a 6 month garden. This darn Verizon baddie is holding me back. I'm just gonna pay it so it can stop freaking updating.
Message 45 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
ok thanks. I was hoping to attain one before heading to a 6 month garden. This darn Verizon baddie is holding me back. I'm just gonna pay it so it can stop freaking updating.

They won't PFD?

Message 46 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

No. Even though I am a current customer for fios, internet,wireless. I called again yesterday and the rep said it was with a collection co. and if I pay them it will report faster than if I pay verizon directly. (she said it can take up tp 30 days to be updated) i've been really holding out for a PFd but haven't been able to obtain that. One reason I haven't paid it yet since I started by rebuild in March 2014.. Its $164 and they've updated it August and November 2014.

*edit* I am also scared that if I pay he collection company that it will then appear on my report. Only the OC is listed on my report.

Message 47 of 50
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

No. Even though I am a current customer for fios, internet,wireless. I called again yesterday and the rep said it was with a collection co. and if I pay them it will report faster than if I pay verizon directly. (she said it can take up tp 30 days to be updated) i've been really holding out for a PFd but haven't been able to obtain that. One reason I haven't paid it yet since I started by rebuild in March 2014.. Its $164 and they've updated it August and November 2014.

*edit* I am also scared that if I pay he collection company that it will then appear on my report. Only the OC is listed on my report.

PFD is next to impossible with Verizon, I would make deal to PIF the CA in exchange for them NOT reporting their entry. You can switch to GW letters after Verizon updates as paid. You want them to stop updating it or your score cannot recover.

Message 48 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

PFD is next to impossible with Verizon, I would make deal to PIF the CA in exchange for them NOT reporting their entry. You can switch to GW letters after Verizon updates as paid. You want them to stop updating it or your score cannot recover.

Thank for the advice. I will def go that route.

Message 49 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart, Amazon and CareCredit are the big 3 for me.  I have yet to pay interest on either.  I just paid off Amazon after buying a TV, and I'm paying down CareCredit from a $500 dentist bill.  I'll probably wind up keeping all 3 and using them sparingly once I get some better cards.  Sallie Mae would basically take care of both Amazon and Walmart (and I wouldn't have to shop at Walmart to use it, another thread for another day.) A Walmart Mastercard would be useful, but don't know the timeline for when that upgrades.

Message 50 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.