Contributor
Kendro

Sync your AMEX with your Xbox 360 and get $10. Beat Halo 4 and get $25 and more!

[ Edited ]

Just wanted to post this for all the gamers out there, but AMEX is doing a promotion with Xbox and Halo 4 where you get $10 just for syncing your account, $25 for beating Halo 4, and get $50 back after doing a $100 purchase at Best Buy if you complete a certain achievement.

https://sync.americanexpress.com/XBox/CardCapture

AMEX/Xbox Sync Deals Must be done through Dashboard Ad:

$10 STATEMENT CREDIT FOR ENROLLING!
    $25 credit back for $50 spent at PacSun
    $5 credit back for $10 spent at AMC Theaters

Complete Halo 4 Achievements and get rewards:

Complete the 'Operation Completion' achievement and get $50 back when you spend $100 at Best Buy using your synced card.
(Complete a Spartan Ops Mission on any difficulty)
Complete the 'Wake Up John' achievement and get a one-time $25 statement credit within 8 weeks after unlocking the offer.
(Complete the campaign on normal or harder)
Be one of the first 25 syned Cardmembers to complete the 'Lone Wolf Legend' achievement and win a trip to E3 in 2013 for you and a friend!
(Completed the Campaign solo on Legendary difficulty)

Established Contributor
toppers555

Re: Sync your AMEX with your Xbox 360 and get $10. Beat Halo 4 and get $25 and more!

That actually is a pretty sweet promo, but E3 prize is pretty meh to me. I get into E3  anyways. 

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

New Contributor
HiHiHiHiHiHi

Re: Sync your AMEX with your Xbox 360 and get $10. Beat Halo 4 and get $25 and more!

I don't plan on buying Halo 4. I just signed up for the $10 statement credit:smileyvery-happy:.

Scores: EQ-798 EX-802 TU-786

CC: |Amex PRG - NPSL| |Citi Simplicity - 22.6K| |CapOne No Hassle Rewards - 20K| |Chase Freedom 17.5K| |CSP 15K| |Discover IT - 7.8K| |Discover More - 6.1K| |GE PC Richard - 4.5K| |Amex Delta Gold - 3.5K| |Citi Goodyear - 2.5K| |CapOne Kohls - 1.5K| |GAP - 1.5K| |Macy's Amex - 1K| |Ann Taylor - 0.5K| |NY&C - 0.5K|

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}