cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync your AMEX with your Xbox 360 and get $10. Beat Halo 4 and get $25 and more!

tag
Kendro
Contributor

Sync your AMEX with your Xbox 360 and get $10. Beat Halo 4 and get $25 and more!

Just wanted to post this for all the gamers out there, but AMEX is doing a promotion with Xbox and Halo 4 where you get $10 just for syncing your account, $25 for beating Halo 4, and get $50 back after doing a $100 purchase at Best Buy if you complete a certain achievement.

https://sync.americanexpress.com/XBox/CardCapture

AMEX/Xbox Sync Deals Must be done through Dashboard Ad:

$10 STATEMENT CREDIT FOR ENROLLING!
    $25 credit back for $50 spent at PacSun
    $5 credit back for $10 spent at AMC Theaters

Complete Halo 4 Achievements and get rewards:

Complete the 'Operation Completion' achievement and get $50 back when you spend $100 at Best Buy using your synced card.
(Complete a Spartan Ops Mission on any difficulty)
Complete the 'Wake Up John' achievement and get a one-time $25 statement credit within 8 weeks after unlocking the offer.
(Complete the campaign on normal or harder)
Be one of the first 25 syned Cardmembers to complete the 'Lone Wolf Legend' achievement and win a trip to E3 in 2013 for you and a friend!
(Completed the Campaign solo on Legendary difficulty)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
toppers555
Established Contributor

Re: Sync your AMEX with your Xbox 360 and get $10. Beat Halo 4 and get $25 and more!

That actually is a pretty sweet promo, but E3 prize is pretty meh to me. I get into E3  anyways. 

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 2 of 3
HiHiHiHiHiHi
New Contributor

Re: Sync your AMEX with your Xbox 360 and get $10. Beat Halo 4 and get $25 and more!

I don't plan on buying Halo 4. I just signed up for the $10 statement creditSmiley Very Happy.

Scores: EQ-798 EX-802 TU-786

CC: |Amex PRG - NPSL| |Citi Simplicity - 22.6K| |CapOne No Hassle Rewards - 20K| |Chase Freedom 17.5K| |CSP 15K| |Discover IT - 7.8K| |Discover More - 6.1K| |GE PC Richard - 4.5K| |Amex Delta Gold - 3.5K| |Citi Goodyear - 2.5K| |CapOne Kohls - 1.5K| |GAP - 1.5K| |Macy's Amex - 1K| |Ann Taylor - 0.5K| |NY&C - 0.5K|
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.