Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synch/Marvel humor

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synch/Marvel humor

@Noxqs What was your TU score when app'd for the Marvel card?
Message 21 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also got the 15.24% APR, I was in shock with my limited history, I expected the highest possible APR not the lowest!

Message 22 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

You 15.24% guys aren't helping me wait until December to app for the Marvel card. "Serenity now serenity now." Smiley Very Happy
Message 23 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got 15.24% as well.
Message 24 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous What was your TU score when app'd for the Marvel card?

To the best of my recollection, I think it was in the mid-780's

Message 25 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're slacking you need to get that score into the high not mid-780's. Smiley Wink
Message 26 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
You're slacking you need to get that score into the high not mid-780's. Smiley Wink

Smiley LOL LOL...oops! I meant 680s. 

Message 27 of 30
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

Ha! I got the letter, because I asked for 14k from 4k SL, and got 10k. 15.24%, no complaints here.

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 28 of 30
Blodreina
Established Contributor

@Viva-LV wrote:

Ha! I got the letter, because I asked for 14k from 4k SL, and got 10k. 15.24%, no complaints here.

I'd rather have your 10k at 15.24% than my 20k at 25%. Smiley Frustrated

Message 29 of 30
fedxboy
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

After I apped for the Marvel card, I got a CLI from credit solutions to 5K, felt I left money on the table and called again and got denied for more. I was totally OK with that.

I got my Marvel card 2 days ago and was shocked to see I got the 15.24% APR. I don't even know if that's decent in the grand scheme of things, but it's my best APR! I was shocked to get the tier 1 rate as evidenced by my scores.

I opened the envelope just now explaining the denial for the second CLI and the list of reasons is longer than any denial for an initial app I've ever had. INQs, experience with high CL, recent accounts, my derog, lack of installment loan, etc. 

I'm not by any means complaining here, but laughing hysterically thinking how did you approve me in the first place and how the heck did I get that APR with that laundry list of all my no nos? 

Congratulations on your Marvel card with that APR!!  I too was given that same APR (15.24%) and have decided this card is worth keeping; although, they started me at 4k.  I was late to the Marvel train and opened this card on May 1st 2016.  My Ebates Visa Sig card limit is $10k and the APR is 25.24% -- shocked!!  My Sams MC APR is 23.15% and the limit is 10k.  My Walmart MC limit is 8k and the APR is 23.15% AND my BP VISA limit is 6k with an APR of 27.24% -- shocked again     Don't you just love Synchrony's APR's?  (sarcasm)

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.