MuadDibx
Established Member

Re: Synchrony Amazon Store Card Provides FICO Score

Unfortunately not on my Sleepy's card.  Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 22
ddemari
Super Contributor

good heads up thanks! just logged in and enrolled for the free fico. 

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just noticed this and signed up too. 

It says my account is affected by small aaoa --- which is true
and that is effected by missed payments --- which is not true ... I have 100 percent on time pay -- so now I want to pull my transunion and see what could be reported wrong 
which place is the best to see a better break down CCT or MYfico? 

This is the wording:
Missed and late payments, including the number of late payments, how late they were, and how recently they occurred, are important to FICO® Scores. Your score was impacted by missed payments.

My fako TU at credit karma shows correctly no missed payments

Message 13 of 22
700orbust
Frequent Contributor

I have a jewlery store card through synchrony and have noticed this since june. It will pull on the date that you start using it, so your first time should be a fresh TU score.

------------------------------------------------

What's in my wallet?

Apple, Amex Biz Plat/BBC/BCP/Schwab/Plat/Gold, NFCU Flagship/Plat, Spark Biz, PenFed, CSR, and more
Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

It does not break down anything just a score. And the remark about late payments which is not true. So I need a source that breaks things down to see where the mistake is. I always PIF so I know for sure not true.

Message 15 of 22
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

cgardencredit1 that is scary.  Is the Amazon card reporting correctly to TU?  (Just to make sure that they don't have your social wrong.)  Have you already requested your free credit reports this year?  Those would be pretty detailed (more so than the CreditKarma or CCT, at least).

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

cgardencredit1 that is scary.  Is the Amazon card reporting correctly to TU?  (Just to make sure that they don't have your social wrong.)  Have you already requested your free credit reports this year?  Those would be pretty detailed (more so than the CreditKarma or CCT, at least).

I just did that ( annual report .. thanks for idea ) and I see I m an AU on a card my husband had before we married. He closed for less than owed. Never knew I was and AU on anything. It is only showing on the TU report and is the only thing I see that could cause this that I see. It is not on EQ or EXP. And I honestly never even knew I was on that card. I want to wring his kneck! 

Message 17 of 22
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Well that's great news that you were able to see that so quickly!  It should be pretty simple to dispute the AU status on the card with Transunion and you should be quickly repaired.

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did not realize I could do that? I guess I should read up on disputing AU status on cards. 

Message 19 of 22
Khalifa_Jayy
Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing, OP!

TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT:
FICO:
CREDIT AGE:

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.