Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony - BK Experience

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony - BK Experience

I've researched and it seems the YMMV applies but can some of you post how long post discharge it took for you to get in with Synchrony. Mostly referring to WalMart and Amazon but any Synchrony experience would help. Thanks!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Synchrony - BK Experience

@Anonymous wrote:
I've researched and it seems the YMMV applies but can some of you post how long post discharge it took for you to get in with Synchrony. Mostly referring to WalMart and Amazon but any Synchrony experience would help. Thanks!

I was 6mo post DC and got approved for 3 cards in one day...Walmart, Gap, and JCP. Synch was IIB for me as well. I now have 9 CC with them totaling over $60k. my DC was 08/2013  Amazon I got 8 mo post DC

Message 2 of 4
somotao
Frequent Contributor

I started my rebuilding journey quite late but I believe I was about 2 years post DIscharge. I was able to get Walmart and Amazon on the same day.

Starting Score: 500s
Current Score: EQ: 708myFICO(7/15/17), TU: 721myFICO(7/15/17), EX: 701myFICO(7/15/17)
Goal Score: 750

Wallet: Discover IT $50300, Capital One Platinum $17000, Barclays Rewards $6700, Walmart $6000, Amazon Store Card $6000 Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000, Chase Sapphire Reserve $10000, Bank of America Cash Rewards $500. BestBuy $10000
Message 3 of 4
Pway
Valued Contributor

I was about 1.5 years post discharge before I was able to get back in with them. 

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.