Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Bank Mills Fleet Farm® Fleet Rewards® Visa® & Store Card

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Synchrony Bank Mills Fleet Farm® Fleet Rewards® Visa® & Store Card

Are you sure Mia? For some reason I was thinking Synchrony liked you... I know Comenity definitely loves you, ddemari and B335 amongst the ones I can think of.
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:
Are you sure Mia? For some reason I was thinking Synchrony liked you... I know Comenity definitely loves you, ddemari and B335 amongst the ones I can think of.

@They don't like me, they denied my CLI for the Paypal MC after 6 months that I have it and to add it up The Old Navy Visa is sitting at @ 2200 which they denied me a CLI at activation- they claim account too new !!!

Message 12 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

I'd say give them just a couple months, maybe less and try again. Maybe a combination of chat or Credit Solutions for Old Navy. PayPal can be done via phone through the automated prompts and if that doesn't work then Credit Solutions.
Message 13 of 16
ddemari
Super Contributor

I agree give it a few month. Old navy and banana were stagnent for months before chat session opened up for me. Always saying decline sorry can't do it. Then my TU dips a bit and I get more. No logic behind it really
Message 14 of 16
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

There's a reason I don't work for Fleet Farm anymore lol. Their card is one of the last things I want Smiley LOL
Message 15 of 16
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

looks like GEMB was issuing it than merge into synch. bank. but can't find much data on it before circa 2011 ish. 

I agree on the 720 score to get the visa otherwise its probably pretty easy to get the store card version as we know with synch bank.

I love learning about different cards out there Smiley Happy 

Not sure if that was a long time ago, but just before it was Synchrony now, it was issued by US Bank.

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.