Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony CLI question

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Synchrony CLI question

Hello everyone  Its now May and one month closer to football season

About 15 months ago I went on an app spree and opened 7 or 8 synchrony accounts. I had not heard of MyFICO back then but i stumbled upon a list os Synch issued cards.

Most of those cards i never used. ( rebounding from a credit crash of mine, seeing the word APPROVED again gave me a thrill )

Recently I started to use those dormint accounts.  Last month I made my first purchases on my JCP, Tjmaxx, HHGregg, Banana Rep, and Gap accounts.  All of the statements have now cut for the fiirst time and all have been PIF.

My question is do I follow the normal 3-4 months rule and wait til i call CS?  Do i wait til the second statement cuts to reflect the PIF status?  Or is it ok to pull the trigger now and call as these accounts are now 17 months old?

Thanks for your help

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
_NERD
Established Contributor

Re: Synchrony CLI question

Your TU CCT score looks pretty spiffy. Call Synchrony Credit Solutions and request a CLI's on your accounts. Some members indicate that they needed to place a call for each account, not all at once.  As soon as my TU CCT score crossed 650, I called in and got a CLI to 3500 from 900.  YEMV, but call them in the morning and let us know how it went.

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.