Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Exposure

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ********* Exposure

Walmart and Amazon can be increased through the online chat.

Message 11 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony Exposure

@Anonymous wrote:

Your PP Extras, was that a upgrade from a Smart Connect account? Also with the MC/Visas, one thing I noticed, is CLIs tend to have a different timing and different underwriting I think they are looking at. Also once you get the letter look at the date of the pull on there, it's SP but will be on the letter. Check the reasons. Store cards seem to handle a bit different with CLIs going out like candy sometimes. Your exposure looks fine but with that being said, you may also be at a internal ceiling right now based off how many cards and how long all of them have been opened and used. On my PP Extras, my timing for CLIs has been 6 months give or take a day as a data point. I got the first one at upgrade activation then exactly 6 months later in December for the 2nd one. Any request since then have been denied with factors given from credit report and my TU is on ice, so they are using a old score for mines.

Correct, it was an upgrade from a Smart Connect Account.

Good info... thank you

Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@peghede wrote:

Synchrony (RIP) soon or later  will lube you with  lexus nexus bs .stay away from them if possible.

When I was rebuilding my credit, they were the only creditor who would extend me credit. I hope this is just a blip on the radar.
I don't have any balances with them so if they want to terminate, I won't lose any sleep over it.
thanks for the heads though

Message 13 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Synchrony can be difficult. Perhaps it is not good to "poke the bear." Here is a very long, but detailed thread about Synchrony in case you are interested.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/What-the-heck-is-going-on-with-Synchrony/m-p/4669682/highlight/true#M1353409?q=What+is+going+on+with+Synchrony

Thank you

Message 14 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bogeygolfer

Try using this backdoor number 1-866-519-6441. It gets you to US based reps. I was having the same issues as you with my Amazon Prime Store Card and Paypal Extras Mastercard from them.  But I was able to get the following increases and only an SP which they will verify.

Amazon Prime Store Card - $610 -> $4000

Paypal Extras Mastercard - $500 -> $6000

I called about 30 minutes between each card, and they both worked for me.  Give it a shot and let us know if it works for you! Good luck! 

Message 15 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous

Try using this backdoor number 1-866-519-6441. It gets you to US based reps. I was having the same issues as you with my Amazon Prime Store Card and Paypal Extras Mastercard from them.  But I was able to get the following increases and only an SP which they will verify.

Amazon Prime Store Card - $610 -> $4000

Paypal Extras Mastercard - $500 -> $6000

I called about 30 minutes between each card, and they both worked for me.  Give it a shot and let us know if it works for you! Good luck! 

What was your TU score when they did this?

Message 16 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's currently in my sig which is FICO. For Vangtage 3.0 its 745 

Message 17 of 31
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

@My_Fako wrote:

My opinion, is they really just go off your Tu score after approval. 

Agree with this.

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 18 of 31
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

I believe 680-720 can get the limit to 6k, with them not budging a penny above it. I've read approvals above that on here for scores in mid to upper 700s.. so.. yeah

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Random_idiot wrote:
I believe 680-720 can get the limit to 6k, with them not budging a penny above it. I've read approvals above that on here for scores in mid to upper 700s.. so.. yeah

Apparently TU 645 will get you at least 2K with Amazon..I've been at $800 with no budge from them, but just last week it jumped to 645 from 634 so I called the number you posted and asked for 2K.It was approved so I know I left some out there. The same thing happened earlier in the month with Care Credit. I just called them directly a few weeks apart and went from $500 to 7K over 2 or 3 calls.  Walmart gve me what I requested... $2500. So I'll be calling them back as well. I only poke the synchrony bear in small increments.

I have no baddies, many new accounts tho in  the past year and quite a lot of inquiries.

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.