Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony HP for CLI Request Thread

tag
Grafton88
Established Contributor

Re: Synchrony HP for CLI Request Thread

Great thread UncleB.  This has very important info for those of us with thin files.  I have seen some info on this and other similar topics but to have it in one place is valuable.

I will be apping for a Lowes card in Sept and will want to do a CLI after the fourth statement.  Knowing the odds will be helpful.

As a note I got increases for my Amazon Prime and Walmart cards earlier this year and they were SP.

Message 31 of 33
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Marvel MC

Application: HP

CLI request to 15k from 4k day of application: HP

CLI request to 25k some weeks later : Notified it would be HP so backed out

ToysRus MC

CLI request to 15k from 1k at activation: HP

Ebay MC

CLI request from 5k to 25k some weeks later : SP

I received notifications of multiple HP's for the ToysRus and Marvel cards, but dismissed them as alert errors. (I'll never do that again). 

It wasn't until my 2nd Marvel CLI request when I was asked to unfreeze TU that it dawned on me that a new a synchrony World had descended upon meSmiley Tongue

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 32 of 33
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@woodyman100 wrote:

Marvel MC

CLI request to 15k from 4k day of application: HP

CLI request to 25k some weeks later : Notified it would be HP so backed out

ToysRus MC

CLI request to 15k from 1k at activation: HP

Ebay MC

CLI request from 5k to 25k some weeks later : SP

I received notifications of multiple HP's for the ToysRus and Marvel cards, but dismissed them as alert errors. (I'll never do that again). 

It wasn't until my 2nd Marvel CLI request when I was asked to unfreeze TU that it dawned on me that a new a synchrony World had descended upon meSmiley Tongue

These are excellent data points... thanks so much for sharing!  Smiley Happy

(And I agree... we may be looking at a very different Synchony world... at least in come cases.)

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.