Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Marvel Website Down?

tag
Aahz
Established Contributor

Synchrony Marvel Website Down?

For the last couple of days I've been trying to login to Synchrony to pay my Marvel card and keep receiving the following message-

Due to a temporary error the request could not be serviced.

The problem could be because:

The server is busy.
    The server is temporarily unavailable. 

Anyone else seeing the same thing, or is it just me?  I searched but coudn't find any other reports. 

Is there possibly another gateway besides: https://www.synchronycredit.com/consumergen2/login.do?siteCode=MCMOLPDS&Dcom=MMCLP&cmpid=MMCMMCLPLAU...

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
redE2move
Frequent Contributor

Re: Synchrony Marvel Website Down?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

There has been a lot of this going on. Capitalone was down all Friday. I don’t know if it’s people are attacking the various websites or what? But this is becoming common lately.

Message 3 of 6
Aahz
Established Contributor

@redE2movewrote:

This one works fine for me...

https://www.synchronycredit.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=marvel&accountType=d...

Weird.  I get the exact same "temporary error" message there.  In both Firefox and Chrome.

EDIT: Finally managed to get it to work in Chrome Incognito Window.  Still no go in normal Firefox or Chrome or Firefox Private Browsing though.  Weird.

Message 4 of 6
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

There has been a lot of this going on. Capitalone was down all Friday. I don’t know if it’s people are attacking the various websites or what? But this is becoming common lately.

I've been having issues with Capital One for a few weeks now. If I try and go to their website from my bookmark or by typing capitalone.com into my address bar, I get page cannot be displayed. If I go to Google and search for Capital One, and click the first result, I get the same thing. The only way I can get to the site is by choosing one of the Google results below the main Capital One link, like Banking or Credit Card, only then can I sign in. 

I think it's a bad session caching issue on their side, becuase if I clear my browser history, or use incognito mode, it works perfectly one time. The second time I attempt to access the website is when it stops. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeeBee78wrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

I've been having issues with Capital One for a few weeks now. If I try and go to their website from my bookmark or by typing capitalone.com into my address bar, I get page cannot be displayed. If I go to Google and search for Capital One, and click the first result, I get the same thing. The only way I can get to the site is by choosing one of the Google results below the main Capital One link, like Banking or Credit Card, only then can I sign in. 

I think it's a bad session caching issue on their side, becuase if I clear my browser history, or use incognito mode, it works perfectly one time. The second time I attempt to access the website is when it stops. 

I went to pay my bill on Friday. Couldn’t log in. Wasn’t until Saturday I could pay it. It’s working fine now for me. Seems many sites are having “maintenance issues” code for our site is down lol.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.